Ingredients for Making Cabbage Casserole with Minced Meat
- Fresh white cabbage 300 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Minced chicken or tender pork 200 grams
- Sour cream 200 milliliters
- Fresh chicken egg 3 pieces
- Wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Hard cheese 50 grams
- Semolina or bread crumbs 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Pork, Cabbage, Onions, Cheese, Sour Cream
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, tablespoon, oven, baking dish (diameter 20 - 22 centimeters), kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, deep bowl, kitchen spatula, kitchen potholders, portion plate.
Cooking cabbage casserole with minced meat:
Step 1: prepare the oven and the mold.
This dish turns out quite hearty and very tasty. First turn on and preheat the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius. Then we take a heat-resistant glass or non-stick metal baking dish with a diameter of 20-22 centimeters, grease its inside sides, and also the bottom with a thick layer of vegetable oil and sprinkle these places with a generous portion of semolina.
Step 2: prepare the ingredients.
Next, using a sharp kitchen knife, remove the top, almost always damaged leaves from the cabbage fork, and peel the onions and peel the vegetables under trickles of cold running water. After that, we dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns putting them on a cutting board and continue preparation. Grind the cabbage with a thin straw in any convenient way, for example, using a kitchen knife or a food processor.
We chop the beam in small cubes about 1 centimeter in size. We remove the packaging from the hard cheese and chop the dairy product on a fine, medium or large grater. Then we put on the countertop the remaining ingredients that are needed for the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare a mixture of vegetables, meat and other products.
In a deep bowl we send raw shredded cabbage, onions, fresh tender chicken or minced pork, eggs, sour cream, sifted wheat flour, salt and black pepper. Thoroughly mix everything with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency, transfer to a baking dish and level it with an even layer.
Step 4: prepare the cabbage casserole with minced meat.
Now we check the oven and, if it has warmed up to the desired temperature, put the still raw casserole there for 30 minutes. After the right time, sprinkle the aromatic dish with chopped cheese and continue cooking 10-12 minutes or to a charming golden crust.
As soon as the product is browned, we pull the kitchen gloves on our hands, rearrange the form on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and allow its contents to cool slightly. Then, using a kitchen spatula or a clean knife, divide the casserole into 4-5 equal parts, put them on portioned plates and proceed to the tasting.
Step 5: serve the cabbage casserole with minced meat.
Cabbage casserole with minced meat is an excellent second course, which is served hot for lunch or breakfast. After cooking, this yummy is slightly cooled, then divided into portions, distribute them on plates and served to the table, optionally having previously decorated with fresh greens of dill, parsley, cilantro or basil. Also, in addition to such a casserole, you can offer sauces based on cream, vegetables or tomatoes, as well as sour cream or mayonnaise. Enjoy and enjoy healthy and wholesome food!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, instead of vegetable oil, butter is used;
- the recipe indicates the usual classic spices, but if desired, their set can be supplemented with any other herbs and spices that are used during the preparation of vegetable or meat dishes;
- some hostesses beat the eggs separately and only after that combine with other necessary ingredients, this makes the casserole more magnificent;
- sometimes finely chopped garlic, sweet salad peppers, and carrots are added to a mixture of vegetables and meat;
- An alternative to sour cream - cream of medium fat content.